Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
We are currently open and back to offering all treatment and are adhering to strict guidelines regarding Covid 19.
– Only one person (the patient) enter the building, unless the patient is a child or a person who requires a care giver.
– If you have a mask, please wear it. If you do not then one will be provided for your (at no charge)
– Sanitize your hands when you enter the clinic and before you leave. There are sanitizing station provided at entrance and discharge doors.
– Have your Nova Scotia Health card, as well as your insurance information, readily available upon check in.
- If you are not feeling well or are have any one of the following, please do not enter the building.
Please phone us and we will gladly reschedule your appointment:
Fever greater than 38o
new or worsening cough
shortness of breath
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For more information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following link: